When you visit our website we collect and process data about you and use it for various purposes, such as operating this website, enabling you to make use of our various services such as browse the website, sign up to our newsletter, participate in competitions or surveys, make a purchase in the shop.
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, address, phone number, email address etc.) in connection with sign up or purchase in web shop
- Anonymous information via cookies (tracking behavior on website, preferences set, technical information about your device, geographical placement etc.)
We collect data from you when you:
- Visit our web shop at shop.komp1991.dk
- Place an order in our web shop at shop.komp1991.dk
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Participate in competitions
Our purpose of collecting data:
- Deliver ordered item(s) to consumer
- Obtain statistics about the visitors behavior on our web shop to optimize the experience on the web shop
- Sending out newsletters (after permission has been given)
- Get in contact In connection with Competitions
- Optimize the ads that are shown to you
- Other marketing initiatives
We have implemented security measures to ensure that your information not being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, degraded or come to the knowledge of unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the law.
Periode for opbevaring
Oplysningerne opbevares i det tidsrum, der er tilladt i henhold til lovgivningen, og vi sletter dem, når de ikke længere er nødvendige. Perioden afhænger af karakteren af oplysningen og baggrunden for opbevaring. Det er derfor ikke muligt at angive en generel tidsramme for, hvornår informationer slettes.
You have the following rights:
- To access, update or to delete the information that we have on you
- To rectify your information if that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To data portability – to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- To withdraw your consent at any time
If you want to use your right on the above points please contact Kompagniet af 1991 (see contact details below)
- To object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- To restrict the processing of your personal information.
If you want to use your right on the above two points please contact Kompagniet af 1991 (see contact details below) but you can also contact:
Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet)
Borgergade 28, 5,
DK-1300 Copenhagen K
Data controller and owner
Kompagniet af 1991 A/S
Tel +45 74 43 02 07
Changes and updates
Updated February 2021.